Midnight Snack is the highly anticipated debut release from Seoul super-group Part Time Cooks. Writing and recording the entire project in the span of just one month, the crew has undeniable chemistry.
The group is comprised of Saul Goode (North Carolina, U.S.A), Black Moss (Durban, South Africa) and Joe Rollins (Indiana, U.S.A.). Both accomplished MCs in their own right, Saul Goode and Black Moss have teamed up with Rollins to create a sonically powerful and unique trio whose tracks exhibit amazing potential, and offer a refreshing take on modern R&B and hip-hop.
The EP is a prelude to the upcoming full length release Baker’s Dozen. You are able to download the Midnight Snack EP for free here.
Look out for the full length release coming soon!
released 18 May 2014
Artist: Part Time Cooks
Album Title: Midnight Snack EP
1. Milk and Cookies (Prod. by Thovo Beats)
2. Nowhere But Up (Prod. by Thovo Beats)
3. The City (Prod. by Thovo Beats)
4. No Money (Prod. by Thovo Beats)
5. S[L]ippin' (Issaiah Rashad-Ronnie Drake Remix)
6. New Kicks (Prod. by MJ Nichols)
7. Midnight Moon Honey (Prod. by Thovo Beats)
All tracks mixed and mastered by Jangsoo86@gmail.com